Planning on visiting soon? Great! We look forward to meeting you!
Here are a few tips that will make your visit with us an enlightening one…
- Ask tons of questions. We welcome them!
- It is acceptable to arrive an hour prior to the start of a ritual.
This gives you time to settle down, get a tour, and chat with people.
- Anyone who comes needs permission from the High Priestess and High Priest.
Please do not extend invitations to others without getting permission first.
- Please use discretion regarding its location and the identities of those who attend.
The covenstead is a private residence.
- We feast together after Sabbat rituals, but not Esbats.
Not sure what to bring? You can’t go wrong with a bottle of wine, your favorite dish, or dessert.
Please bring enough for 12.
- Wear comfortable, causal clothing and shoes. If your feet aren’t happy, you won’t be either.
- Please do not wear the colors red or purple.
- Please do not touch the altar without permission, but feel free to ask questions about the items on it.
- Please do not touch anyone’s jewelry without getting permission first.
- Please refrain from the use of mind-altering drugs prior to or during ritual.
Anyone bringing illegal drugs to the covenstead will be asked to leave immediately.
- Please do not use any alcohol prior to the ritual.
- Financial donations defray the shared costs of the Grove.
Donations are not expected of guests, but are always appreciated.
As a guest, we will expect you to:
- Ask tons of questions.
- Make mistakes, and maybe even feel a little lost.
- Follow the tips outlined above.
- Come with an open mind.
- Show courtesy.
As your hosts, you can expect that we will:
- Ask you questions. We’re an inquisitive bunch!
- Make a few mistakes of our own.
- Treat you with kindness and courtesy.
- Will joke and laugh. We genuinely enjoy one another’s company.
- Do our best to be respectful of your time by starting our rituals in a timely manner.
- Enjoy time to visit with friends (new and old) over good food and great conversation.
- Will do our best to make you feel welcome.
Remember, we understand what it is like to be in your shoes. We began there, too!